USC School of Medicine Exchange ActiveSync mobile device setup
These guidelines will help you connect to your USC School of Medicine mailbox from a mobile device. Call our office at 803-545-5100 if you need additional assistance.
iPhone \ iPad iOS Setup
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, usually email@example.com.
- Enter your USCSOM network password.
- Enter a description such as school e-mail (optional).
- Press Next.
- Enter the following:
- Server = uscmed.sc.edu
- Domain = uscmed
- Username = Your USCSOM Network Username (usually first initial last name)
- Password = Your USCSOM network password
- Press Next.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.
- Press Save.
Android Phone \ Tablet Setup
- From the Applications menu, select Email (or Mail on some versions of Android).
- Type your full email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and select Next.
- Select Exchange account (or Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android).
- Enter the following information:
- Domain/Username - uscmed/username
- Password - Enter your USCSOM network password.
- Exchange Server - uscmed.sc.edu
- Select Next. Your phone will verify the settings.
- Choose the desired Account Options and select Next.
- Type a name for the account and the name you want displayed when you send email to others.
- Select Done.